Recycling natural resources…
Birch Solutions biosolids units already achieve all the new regulatory and Biosolids Assurance Scheme (BAS) standards providing reassurance to the food chain of safe and sustainable recycling of biosolids to agricultural land.
- Mobile sludge treatment plants are quickly and easily deployed to customer sites.
- Fast effective Biolime treatment of sludge to meet the ADAS safe sludge matrix requirements.
- Throughputs from 15 wet tonnes to 80 wet tonnes per hour.
- Stockpile and inline processing.
- Auditable Mobile Treatment HACCP plan.
- BAS trained operators
- Stockpile and in-line processing
Sewage Sludge Treatment
Lime is a natural and ancient material with a history reaching back thousands of years. It is also a modern industrial chemical, produced to strict quality control standards. Our products are continually being developed to meet new challenges and are used across many industries.
- Sanitisation of sewage sludge.
- Dewatering, stabilising and a source of calcium for agricultural use.