Specialist products used in a number of applications…
Biolime H90 (Calcium hydroxide, Ca(OH)2)
Looking for more info?
Biolime H90 hydrated lime is a white calcium hydroxide powder which is made by the reaction of quicklime with water.
Specially made for the Agricultural Market, typically used for bedding in dairy stalls to reduce mastitis.
An approved Biocide.
- Prevents Mastitis
- Reduces hoof infection/lameness
- NO risk of hydrogen sulphide
- Improves hygiene in calf pens
- Prevents lameness
- Improves hygiene in lambing pens
- Protects against scours, Watery mouth, Navel ill and Join ill
- Improves biosecurity
- Protects against Avian influenza, Newcastle disease and other bacterial infections
- Reduces fly activity
General Farm Applications
- Hygienic and antiseptic whitewash
- PH control in digesters
- Reduces acidity/PH control of farm effluent
- Helps prevent mould and condensation problems